Recreational League – Practice Guidelines
1. The guideline is, each spectator and player must wear a face mask too and from their field. Face masks must cover all areas that are subject to airborne particles (nose & mouth).
2. Players are not required to wear face masks during practice.
3. Spectators of the same household are only permitted to sit at the side of the fields for games.
4. The guideline for each spectator is to wear a face mask if social distance cannot be maintained.
5. (SEE BELOW) Each team has been designated a spectator area based on your child’s field (4v4 = 2016 through 2013 Birth-Years). Teams have been assigned a practice area such as FIELD 1A-P1 please use your team schedule on the Ascension Flight Soccer Club app as a reference to your field assignment.
- 4v4 Fields - Spectators of the same team, sit on the same side line.
- 7v7 & 9v9 Fields - Spectators will sit across from their team. The image shows team placed inside the area between fields and spectators on the outside where there is more space.
- 11v11 Fields - Spectators of the same team, sit on the same side line.
These guidelines are to keep you, and those around safe during this time. All of these guidelines are intended for practices and game day guidelines are provided separately, which can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com